Garden doors add elegance and class to your home with a graceful design, excellent functionality and advanced craftsmanship. A popular alternative for sliding patio doors, the garden door provides greater opening space for increased ventilation and ease of moving large items in and out of the house. You will be amazed by the view captured by garden doors owing to a large glass area. Garden doors come with a sliding screen or an optional retractable screen is available.
The construction of Garden Doors is similar to steel entry doors and can be customized with various finishes and glass styles, whether it is with grills or no grills, decorative glass, wrought iron glass, venting window or mini blinds; an expert from our team will be happy to assist you in choosing a design to suit your style & taste.
- Strength – Energy efficient polyurethane foam core is securely bonded to steel door skins for superior thermal performance and added strength.
- Durability – 24-gauge galvanized steel is the most cost effective material for doors. Steel doors are virtually maintenance free, provide long service life, offer superior durability and tested performance; an excellent choice when security is a concern.
- Security – Solid wood lock-block reinforcing ensures handle set and deadbolt hardware is mounted securely. Steel plate in frame reinforces strike area to help prevent jamb from splitting due to applied force.
- Construction – Wood edge door construction featuring wider stiles provide increased durability and strength to resist warping and cracking. Frame is made from kiln dried finger jointed pine, optional vinyl cladding is available.
- Weather Tightness – Adjustable multi-finned sweep interconnects with crown of thermally broken sill to eliminate frost transfer. Q-Lon weather-stripping around frame resists wind, snow and rain.